Thursday, December 26, 2013

New city, New country, New job... a New Life

During the last 4 years, my life changed in a very dramatic way. I'm no longer living in Porto, Portugal. I'm living in the United Kingdom, in the beautiful city of Oxford. I have to confess that initially, my first instinct was to change the Blog's name. However, my photos, my comments, will always be the product of someone raised in Porto. Someone who is deeply proud of the his hometown, of his country, of his ancestors and history. I will never be able to think, to see or to feel the way an englishman do. I'm portuguese. I feel things in different way. Not better, just different.



Photo taken by me. This photo was taken in the Cornmarket Street. Two horses pulling a wagon and advertising a local brewery.

No comments:

Post a Comment